At the heart of the CastleGate lies the magnificent Turbine Hall. Measuring 26m x 18m it is one of the largest open-planned venues of its kind in the North East, and offers outstanding exhibition space in the centre of the city. Not only is it unrivalled in capacity, but the venue itself has a fascinating history that resonates around its four walls. Bring your exhibition, trade show or fair to the CastleGate and watch it inspire your visitors with its grandeur and unique place in Newcastle’s story.
Benefits of bringing your exhibition to the CastleGate:
- Flat rate room hire with no hidden extras.
- 468 square metres of clear, single-level floor space.
- Easy-loading with direct street level access.
- Tables, linen and ample power sources provided, free of charge.
- City centre location, close proximity to all major transport links.
- Adjacent to two NCP car parks with hundreds of parking spaces.
- PA system available free of charge for announcements and background music.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Fascinating building history, with original features still in place.
- Additional rooms available for networking, demonstrations, extra exhibitors or VIPs etc.